GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM OFFICER AND DEVELOPER
- Are you interested in challenging projects?
- Are you looking for new challenges?
- Do you like being part of a multidisciplinary team?
Bödeker Partners Landscape Architects is one of the leading planning offices for landscape design in the Middle East and specialises in public development projects.
- A multicultural and disciplinary work environment
- Full-time position for the initial project duration
- Generous and flexible vacation
- Generous payment to compensate for working overseas
- Onboarding support for living arrangements (accommodation and car rental) and social events
- Flexibility in the timing of assignments in Riyadh to suit your circumstances
For our increasing demand for spatial analysis and mapping, we are looking for freelancers with several years of professional experience to assist our design and planning teams in Riyadh and abroad. This diverse and exciting position will see you involved in the following:
- Data collection, review and management
- Proof of concept and method development
- Remote sensing and spatial data science and analysis
- Analytical mapping and cartography
- Reporting and visualisations
- GIS database development
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, planning, GIS, data science or similar
- Professional certificates in spatial planning, GIS, data science, project management or relevant
- Advanced experience in working with GIS to analyse and map data
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously and in a team
- High proficiency in English and other languages is a plus
- Three years of work experience in a relevant role, preferably in an urban or environmental planning context
- Flexible commitments based on a freelance/contracting basis
- Availability to relocate to Riyadh
- 6 working days / week
- accommodation provided on site
- attractive remuneration
Have we piqued your interest?
Please send an application in English, with a meaningful CV and a work sample, by e-mail to:
BPLA is an equal-opportunity employer, and we want everyone to be able to participate fully in our recruitment process. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. Therefore, we encourage applications from people of all identities.