ARCGIS DEVELOPER / ADMINISTRATOR
The Tree Management Office will provide urban forest advice, supply chain management, and standardisation for the Green Riyadh Program, one of the most ambitious greening projects.
- Are you interested in large-scale metropolitan projects?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Do you like being part of a multidisciplinary team?
Bödeker Partners Landscape Architects is one of the leading planning offices for landscape planning and management in the Middle East and specialises in public development projects.
- A multicultural and disciplinary work environment
- Full-time position for the initial project duration
- Generous and flexible vacation
- Generous payment to compensate for working overseas
- Onboarding support for living arrangements (accommodation and car rental) and social events
- Flexibility in the timing of assignments in Riyadh to suit your circumstances
Bödeker Systems is the IT and management branch inside a landscape planning and management firm that helps government organisations select, implement, integrate and maintain technology and business solutions. We seek support for our Tree Management Team to provide spatial analysis, mapping and urban forestry advisory.
- Design, configure and administer ArcGIS Enterprise Systems to applicable or up-to-date new versions, including database architecture and management.
- Operationally support and maintain the Esri ArcGIS Enterprise environments, including Esri Portal, Datastore, and ArcGIS Server.
- Develop analysis, testing, and maintenance scripts
Support the GIS Team on any needs regarding ArcGIS Software requirements.
- Create and manage data automation scripts using PowerShell, Python, and/or SQL Scripts.
- Document all server configurations and architecture settings.
- Good Understanding of ArcGIS Products Life Cycle.
- Troubleshoot geospatial software issues to ensure full functionality.
- Providing initial support, targeting a higher level of first contact resolution.
- Researches and provides recommendations for computer hardware and GIS software purchases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geography, GIS, Cartography, Computer Science, or similar.
- Professional certificates in spatial planning, GIS, data science, project management or relevant
- Minimum of 5 years of experience designing, configuring, testing, administering, and maintaining ArcGIS enterprise solutions.
- Experience in documenting complex, technical processes.
- Experience with geospatial data, geodatabases, analysis, maps, services, and applications.
- Experienced with data automation scripts using PowerShell, Python, and/or SQL Scripts.
- Flexible commitments based on a freelance/contracting basis
- Availability to relocate to Riyadh
- 6 working days / week
- accommodation provided on site
- attractive remuneration
Have we piqued your interest?
Please send an application in English, with a meaningful CV and a work sample, by e-mail to:
BPLA is an equal-opportunity employer, and we want everyone to be able to participate fully in our recruitment process. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. Therefore, we encourage applications from people of all identities.